View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash, nigra witch lesbian

Uppity Woman/Enabler Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra Bleeding heart liebral Homer Caution - Poster is on Drugs Perv Evilution Cancer on Society

jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.jennabenna is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How to protect kids from Child Endangerment - 07-24-2010, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
You got something against living in a law abiding society? Didn't you here that the perp had drugs and was using viscous guard dogs like pit bulls and corgis to protect his stash and children were in danger.

If that was in Freehold the perp would have earned some stick time (if you know what I mean) We don't take to kindly to people endangering children with drugs.
I have nothing against protecting children. I just have a problem with you messing with other's property for no reason. Call me crazy, but it seems to me that if you don't need to shoot out a lightbulb to arrest someone, there's probably no reason to shoot out that lightbulb. The same goes for overturning furniture and other such unneeded destruction.

If you want to post here, you will abide by the rules. Admin