View Single Post
(#63)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sissy Cry Baby

Thank God I'm White is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Thank God I'm White is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Thank God I'm White is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My son might be infected by autism virus - 07-30-2014, 08:41 PM

Obviously if the fault of retardation or being a sexual pervert rests on the child we are told clearly that the child must be killed. Leviticus 20:9 “For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.” And being a sexual freak or retarded is clearly a curse the child has put on the parent.

I'm sorry that you're child is "ill" but they chose to curse you and your parental love. The bible is CLEAR what must be done. But here in secular wusified America not even our strongest Godly GOP manly candidates will stand up for biblical justice. And that is something you must answer for on the day of judgment when the Book of Life and Book of Death are opened. Pray your child doesn't put you into the later and we'll pray with you.