View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Scientific Advisor
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Publisher's Choice True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Silver Tither True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay True Scientist™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Trump of GOD True Christian Provider™ award Babysitter Stamp of Approval Alternative Facts Pastor Ezekiel Christian Love True Scientist™ Saved 10 Years

Location: Landover Baptist University for the Saved, Corridor 17C
Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: A question for creation scientists. - 04-30-2008, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustex View Post
Some hellbound secular scientists told me I have a mild for of Autism called "Asperger's Syndrome," and that this is why I'm socially awkward, can't read facial/body language very well, tend to avert my eyes, have repetitive speech patterns, and generally miss alot of social cues. What demons are actually responsible for this, and what sort of exorcism would be neccessary to get rid of it?
While my research is generally based in the Creation Science area, I consider so-called psychology somewhat of a hobby of mine. I can assure you that Ass-burgers syndrome is nothing but a way of stamping a label on someone and judging them based on that. I can assure you that a great number of True Christians™ themselves are socially awkward and have a problem averting their eyes. This is not due to a mental disturbance, but rather due to an affinity for God. You are more in touch with the spiritual realm than you realize, and are probably responding to Satan's minions or the Holy Spirit when your eyes go all spooky. I'm not sure this is something that you *want* to get rid of, since it's a gift that God has given you--our good brother Phelps has never been a "social butterfly", and look how far he's come in his walk with Christ! I say just hang in there, and don't let those pesky "doctors" with their fancy "diplomas" tell you what you do and don't have. Focus on Jesus, and you'll be fine

Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"