View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen

Veronica Brentwood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Veronica Brentwood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Veronica Brentwood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Veronica Brentwood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Veronica Brentwood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Veronica Brentwood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Introducing Veronica Brentwood - 05-14-2016, 03:03 AM

Mrs. Basilissa,

Yes, we not only read the Holy Bible but we also read books about pleasing our husbands in the Christian way, child rearing in the Christian way, books on fine dining and fashion do's and don'ts. The last one is very important. We cover the do's and don'ts of church attire, what to wear to fundraisers and most importantly what to wear in the bedroom. That comes in handy for the brand new Christian bride.

I hope to share some of the tips I have learned from my clubs in the future.

kind regards

V.B.

Dictated but not read.

Titus 2:5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.