View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash, dot-headed demon worshiper

Bag of bad creepers is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bag of bad creepers is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bag of bad creepers is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bag of bad creepers is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bag of bad creepers is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bag of bad creepers is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape - 09-02-2012, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Actually, it's not. Sex is a choice. Women make this choice and later regret it (personally, I think it's because their soul is in pain for having defied the woman's natural instinct to wait until marriage to give her virginity to her husband as his rightful gift). When they regret it enough, they cry "rape" so as to deflect the blame from them and onto the men. It's the kind of thing feminizies like Gloria Steinem and Helen Gurley Brown have promoted for years. It just so happens that we've become so used to these cries of wolf that we assume they are legitimate. Only when rape is actually forced upon a woman (not because she's alluring the man or men, which is by far the most common situation), is it actually legitimate, thus the specification, "legitimate rape."

I hope that helps.

I am sure that there may be some cases of alleged rape that were actually consensual sex, to begin with. However, I have a problem with this claim of yours :

"IF you happen to be legitimately raped, that is, forced against your will, then you need not worry about getting pregnant. You see, our bodies were fearfully and wonderfully made! (Psalm 139:14) The LORD has provided within our bodies, the miraculous mechanics of thwarting unwanted seed!"

You seem to think that the biggest issue of rape is conception of the rapist's child and urge women not to "worry about it". Why do you neglect the fact that by being raped, a woman has been violated, regardless of whether she gets pregnant or not as a result of that violation ? And you further add insult to injury by blaming the victim - or rather, her style of dressing - for the attack.

Doesn't the Bible teach one of the concept of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY ? If a man feels the need to attack a woman simply because he does not like the way that she is dressed, then he should not live in civilized society. AND, he not have a problem with being castrated by any woman that he attacks just because he does not like the way that she is clothed.

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, too. It is HIS fault that he got castrated for touching a woman against her will just like it is supposedly HER fault that she got raped for dressing immodestly.