View Single Post
(#82)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: The True Christian™ Art Critic - Assess your Favorite Jesus Pictures to Avoid HELL - 02-03-2018, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post

I think this shows how Jesus favors the little girl in His arms in the midst of a world of unbelievers from various false religions and weird cultures. It's a lesson to mankind - if you want Jesus to love and embrace you too, you must first give up your heathen ways.

Here's another one for consideration:

I find this so hopeful because it reminds me that one day I too will be raptured from this earth, freed from this dull existence, this life of servitude and monotony. My soul will be freed from this body, from this dark world, and I will go to meet my Bridegroom who left before me to make a Room for us for our Divine, Eternal Honeymoon.
You are a very cultured lady, Mary, I must note.

In the first one, I'm pleased it evokes a Republican photo-op. No more than two of each non-white race present, to not muddle up the beautiful white palette, but still encompassing the requisite representation of diversity to show that Jesus, nor Republicans are definitely not racist!

In the second, I love that everyone loves Jesus so much, they are on the verge of tearing our Savior apart. It's a kind of yearning devotion you wonder if life can imitate as well as art.