View Single Post
(#20)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Muslim threat in my neighborhood!! - 07-24-2008, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
What is the reason for having multiple markers in the road pointing east? Who else would do this besides the muslims?
Brother Nobar, you need to change the direction on all of those arrows you can find immediately. This could be an urgent matter of national security! I have already taken the liberty of informing the Department of Faith, and they will be raising the Sin Threat Level from ORANGE to RED shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureFurry View Post
Would your Lord thank you, for abusing your fellow man?
Ecclesiastes 3:8 tells us there is a time to love, and a time to hate. What can the time to hate be if not the time that we see sin? The Bible makes this very point repeatedly. Here is a small sample:

They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them. Proverbs 28:4

We exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly... 1 Thessalonians 5:14

These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee. Titus 2:15

Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. Jude 1:3

We aren't abusing anybody, we are merely earnestly contending for the faith.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25