View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Unsaved trash

shaunasaurus is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What kind of music do Baptists like? - 01-07-2007, 03:11 AM

aww thanks molly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Well, now we are certain that you are a female. Your intellectual abilities are those of a guppy.

Do you have a man's permission to be in this forum discussing Jesus? Your father or your husband?

1 Corinthians 14:34-36
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Now run and fetch me a cold beer, girl. Chopchop!
And excuse me? My intellectual abilities arn't that of a guppy, if i'm able to speak english and know how to work a computer, my OWN computer, not some man's computer.
I don't need anyone's permission to be on some website, i'm an independent human being just like yourself.

Except i'm not rude.