View Single Post
(#221)
Old
Unsaved trash, snotty godmocker

Virgin Full of it Rapist Rides the Short Bus How dumb can you get? Sissy Cry Baby Demonized Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Thieving Nigra Ex-rape victim

Seventy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Seventy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Seventy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Seventy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Seventy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Seventy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why Am I Catholic - 09-29-2012, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post

It's you that thinks we should be somehow embarrassed
Embarrassed no,but you should be ashamed how to adhere to the bible in the defiance of logic. Why is it that you apply logic and common sense in your everyday like, then have a brain malfunction when it comes to your religion.

Quote:
because you know deep down you lack faith and should really believe.
Are you saying that faith and belief only pertains to religion?(snickering)

Well let see. I have faith that when I pay my electric bill that the power company won't turn off my lights. I have belief in that fact that using bad gas will harm my car's engine. You see,neither one of these things deal with religion but i have them. So you hail one again.

Quote:
Yet you lack in the trust in God that everything He did, does and will do is perfect and for His glory.
Atheist is what I and others call me. So yes,I have no trust in something that does not exist. Are you a Spock fan? I like his quote from the first law of metaphysics that says, "nothing unreal exist",this is my view of any God.

Quote:
Take a look at the hope of heaven in the eyes of a starving child in Africa when he has had Jesus brought into his life just in time and tell me this is not wonderful. I pray you will see the Truth® before too much longer because this cognitive dissonance of yours is hard to bear.
I didn't think you all cared about blacks looking at how much fun you make of them,in the way of comments and slurs. Some of you think they should still be slaves.(according to your scripture)

And before any of you say no,not us.

Read Jeb's thread,then talk to me.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. Any attempt to post anything other than KJV Scripture will result in your banishment from God's favorite forum. Capeesh? --ADMIN