View Single Post
(#123)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv Furry How dumb can you get? Caution - Poster is on Drugs The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Full of it Retard Posting Cut-and-runner Rides the Short Bus Facepalm

OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.OneFailure is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God (or possibly terrorists sent by Him) smite some famous French Catholic shack. - 04-24-2019, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Case closed.

Which reminds me, I wonder sometimes, why God creates people with half of a brain (you know, just the half responsible for life functions, and lacking the half responsible for actual thinking)? As these creatures live in a complete bliss, unable to understand the utter meaninglessness of their own pitiful existence, it must be a punishment directed at their parents, terrified each time their child attempts not to strangle themselves with the mouse cord.
I dont know why God creates people like that. He might find amusement out of it but I'm not sure