View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Pro-Life Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay in Darkness - 07-07-2019, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
Dear Mr. Chubbs: What is it that you really desire here? A medal, or a chest to pin it on? You know full well that the faults which you've described are of your own doing. Many of us here at have taken a great interest in wanting you to be saved from the fires of that you most deservedly will face. As we can see here, you are intent on blaming other people, and avoiding accountability of your own negligence. I cannot see what I have done to hinder your progress, and I will say the same of other loving, Godly members. You've heard the saying, "the buck stops here". Clearly, you are avoiding responsibility and wishing to blame others, and you should know that that that goes against the :
Ezra 10:4 "Arise; for this matter belongeth unto thee: we also will be with thee: be of good courage, and do it."

So, instead of making excuses, you need to seek the Face of and do whatever you can to avoid throwing yourself in for eternity.

Sincerely, Isabella W.
P.S. As I am in my 85th year, I am not accustomed to being referred to as "big girl". Kindly learn some respect for your elders, as the good intends and, in future, please address me as "Mrs. White". Thank you.

I Peter 5:5 "Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble."
Sister White, I'd just ignore Chubby. He's what is called a "troll" meaning he has no interest in Jesus Christ or becoming a Christian. He will eventually tire himself out (being chubby, that shouldn't take long ) and find something else to do. Like masturbate all the time.

Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
1 Corinthians 11:13