View Single Post
(#245)
Old
Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS Messicant Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 02-29-2016, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup Bruh View Post
Oh, so many things to contradict today!
Hello, dear, and welcome to the forum! Please allow me to address some of your misunderstandings. Don't worry, you're not much more ignorant than an average undergraduate student!

Quote:
1. Race, Gender, Age, Sexual Preference, etc. discrimination- ALMOST NONEXISTENT! It's very ironic that everyone on this site is prejudice against these things. You're adding to the issue
Srsly? Are you from Mars or something?

If there is such a perfect equality hen why are women making less money for the same job? (And it's not just US, either)

Quote:
2. The second thing you said? We do have black and women CEO's.
Oh really? How many comparing to white male CEOs?

Quote:
They do earn the same salaries. It's just the minority of people who don't do this.
I think you meant to say, it's the minorities who don't get good jobs.

Quote:
3. We don't have slaves the same way that we did back then.
Well, personally, I don't think it matters if we have slaves the same way as in the past, I think it really matters that we still have and depend on slave labor in the 21st century.

Quote:
Women and men are actually considered equal.
Then why it is the woman who is expected to change her last name after marriage, and why do children inherit father's name?

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.