View Single Post
(#247)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Sup Bruh is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 02-29-2016, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolores de Barriga View Post
Hello, dear, and welcome to the forum! Please allow me to address some of your misunderstandings. Don't worry, you're not much more ignorant than an average undergraduate student!

Srsly? Are you from Mars or something?

If there is such a perfect equality hen why are women making less money for the same job? (And it's not just US, either)

Oh really? How many comparing to white male CEOs?

I think you meant to say, it's the minorities who don't get good jobs.

Well, personally, I don't think it matters if we have slaves the same way as in the past, I think it really matters that we still have and depend on slave labor in the 21st century.

Then why it is the woman who is expected to change her last name after marriage, and why children inherit father's name?

I agree with some of the things you said. The slave part is true, although we don't personally have slaves. Speaking of which, are they slaves in the sweatshops? Do they get paid? Idk, but no matter, I don't really care about today and then anymore. What I want to know is the purpose of this thread. Why are women and children so looked down upon here that you say we should beat them, burn them, or sell them? What is the point? I'm sorry that I came here so strongly. I just felt angry that there is a lot of prejudice in these forums.