Thread: Tolerance
View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Unsaved trash

cristiano is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.cristiano is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.cristiano is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Tolerance - 10-29-2010, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
I'm still waiting for you point out where in the Bible it says woman shouldn't teach. In addition to those two excellent books I mentioned, you might want to quote some of 1 Timothy to me.

Unless, of course, you were LYING about having read the Bible.

"These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren." Proverbs 6:16-19
Girl it's easy to point the finger it's difficult to face up to your own errors. When you're 'man' enough to do that i'll grant you allowance to post your little misquotes of falsetruths. Thou shall not put upon judgement when one is weak within themselves. Somebody who 'debates'(thats a huge exaggeration) like you do is very thin deep and i wish you the best of luck in finding yourself...one you're TRUELY happy with.