View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Evil Queers Throughout History - 01-09-2019, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
I know you've been working hard and are frustrated with our nitpicking, but, since the whole point of this post is to point out how horrible Leo was, it's counterproductive to include a picture showing him with such a glorious beard. Almost on the same level as my own, if that picture is to be believed (I'm sure it's not!).

No, surely it was patchy and got food stuck in it all the time. Nothing like mine.

Leo would have had beard-envy of ME! That's final!
According Brother Lukes description, Leo was also a dreadful $MeToo'er of the 1500's, most likely. Makes sense, as he was ahead of his time and predates the 2nd Wave MeToo.