View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Member of Landover Zoological Society
Forum Member

Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Dr. Zaius has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Lightbulb Please stand for Dr. Zaius - 01-03-2008, 11:20 PM

Hello LBC forum members!

First, you may be wondering, am I human or orangutan? Well, obviously I'm human. My name isn't spelled Zaius, but it sounds like it, so I've gotten used to the Dr. Zaius jokes around the hospital I teach at, and adopted the likeness as my online persona.

Also, I feel that the REAL Dr. Zaius was a true visionary who was looking out for the welfare of his people, like our leader, George Bush (although he is not a monkey).

Hopefully I can offer a little insight to some of the discussions that go on in this fourm. They get pretty heated!!

Around the office I usually respond to the Planet of the Apes jokes with, "Minister of Science, Chief Defender of the Faith!" followed by a couple of monkey grunts. They think I'm playing along with their movie game, but really it is a good slogan for someone who works with other scientists, but at the same time has to defend his faith to the athiests who dominate the medical field. Believe me, they don't want to even hear about it, much less argue about true religion.

Did I leave anything out? Well, happy new year to everyone!

Ack!