View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash, Hateful Godmocker
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

JellyBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JellyBrain is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 9 ACTUAL reasons why God hates Denmark: - 09-02-2010, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Okay, I'll give you a chance to set the record strait: Tell us how much you love Jesus.
I do not love him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatisgod View Post
You are all silly... In denmark you can drink whenever you want, wherever you want, and at all ages.. same counts for tobacco. You can BUY alchohol (0,8%-96,8%) when you turn 16. You can BUY tobacco when you turn 18. (until 2008 you could buy tobacco when you were 16).
the age of criminal responsibility is 15. Sexual: 15

Ergo: two 14 y.o's are allowed to have sex with eachother, a 15 y.o. can have sex with everyone..
This is untrue, and I should know, since I am in a store selling these things (Not sex btw)

Tobacco is 18, and he is right, before 2008 16 year old's could buy it, but not anymore. Alcohol is 0,8 - 7% for 16 years, and then from 7 - 100% for 18 year old's. Two 14 year old's are NOT allowed to have sex with each other. They do not know how to protect themselves, nor do they know how to do such thing the right way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisDK View Post
WRONG! Although it is legal in most places, we have something called "politivedtægten" (a kind of local legislation, made by what you americans would call counties) that prohibits drinking in public.

WRONG! The minimum age of criminal responsibility in Denmark is 14.
This is true. The minimum age of criminal responsibility has been changed from 15 to 14 for not so long ago. I cannot remember when it was.