View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Proud Niglet Sponsorer Protected by JESUS

Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Jesus is xenophobic and so should we - 11-27-2018, 09:59 AM

This was a wonderful sermon. I took away a lot from this sermon, but what stood out the most for me is the following:

Quote:
In fact, Jesus was very clear that He was sent only to His chosen people, and not to other nations:

Quote:
Matthew 10:1-6
1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;
3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.
5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Interestingly, even though one of the twelve was a Canaanite, even he was not supposed to go to his own nation, just to the Israelites – so by accepting Jesus he was forced to became xenophobic towards his own people.
Reading that the Canaanite was forced to become xenophobic towards his own people, after he accepted Jesus, just inspires me to want to give my whole life over to Jesus right now.

It was never clear to me until now, what Jesus wanted from me. And now that I'm starting to see what I need to do, I'm not going to have any problems at all following whatever it is He wants me to do.

Quote:
First, the Old Testament gives us multiple and detailed warnings about the dangers of race-mixing:

This beautiful passage teaches us two very important things:

1) God gives His chosen people land that was already inhabited by others, which can be easily corrected by genocide.
Knowing that God allows the use of genocide by His chosen people, to remove people from land they were already inhabiting, is a blessing to read and know.

Quote:
2) The best way to avoid mixed marriages is to kill everyone and destroy all evidence of their culture.
This is the only way it can been done.

Quote:
However, genocide is not the only God approved treatment of infidels. In some cases, slavery can also be applied:

Quote:
Deuteronomy 20:13-18
13 And when the Lord thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:
14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee.
15 Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.
16 But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:
17 But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee:
18 That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the Lord your God.

As we can see, this passages separates between the nations living nearby (kill everything that breathes) and nations living far away (take their women and children as sex slaves).
I don't understand why any nation would breed infidels, instead of having them submit to Jesus Christ. Reading about the power of God, and seeing how His Chosen people can kill off thousands of people in many of these backwards nations, helped me see His power and grace.

I love knowing that slavery can be extended to the women and children, keeping them as sex slaves, while killing all of the males who lived in that nation.

If you go against God, and worship anything else but Him. I hope I'm alive to see these things happen to those infidels.