View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Unsaved trash

shaunasaurus is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Take DeviantArt.com Down! - 01-09-2007, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. View Post
And how would you know what Jesus would appreciate? See, I have the Bible to tell me what He appreciates. What do you have? Just your say-so? We'll see who is more correct on Judgment Day, woman!

You were apparently taught bits and pieces of the Bible, not the Bible in its entirety!

I have the most real of lives -- serving my Lord and Saviour. Glory!

[/size]

Tell that to the United States Supreme Court! George W. Bush authorized the government to keep track of potential terrorists, and since we wouldn't want anyone to slip through the cracks, they have created a database similar to that maintained by the CIA and NSA. Except, these include phone calls and other such data that couldn't be obtained before the Patriot Act was passed! It is entirely legal -- the courts don't even need a warrant anymore, praise Jesus!
[/size]

If that gets you to sleep at night, keep telling yourself that. However, I know the Word of the Lord, and I can tell you with 1000% certainty that He does NOT love you. He thinks that you're a lying whore that needs to find a Godly husband to set you straight.

Typical choosy Christian. Little do you know that, as a True Christian, I am *commanded* to exercise my judgment to put you in your place:

Yeah and i think you can rot in hell, bastard.