View Single Post
(#125)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

renaldude is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.renaldude is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" - not Biblic - 05-23-2011, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
Because it's 1611 spelling. As I said, I doubt that most, with a public school education, would be able to comprehend the REAL 1611 KJV Bible. So I offered a link to a simpler version. If you compare it to the version you linked to, you will see the spelling is the same, just in different fonts.

I got brave and clicked on your link and was pleasantly surprised to see it really was a scan of a Bible. Is it an official 1611 KJV Bible? I don't know, one of the Pastors would have to answer that question as I have no idea who Furness is. It looks like the real thing, but I'm not a Biblical scholar.

As for Garcia's link, it's just NIV lies. I guess if you're so dumb you find the KJV Bible too "hard" to read, you'll find anything that makes you feel better about reading an easier (per)version.
Forget the Garcia stuff for now ok? Over and over it is said in this forum to only believe the 1611 KJV, as a new poster to the forum YOUR members gave me the link to this Bible where I copied it's text. Why do you question the results taken from the link provided by YOUR fourm? Would a pastor please verify this link as a link to the official 1611 KJV. If the link is correct Why doesn't everyone agree with my post? If the link is incorrect, please stop sending people to a source of incorrect information and then say that a persons "public school education" is why the said person doesn't understand.