View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Unsaved trash false psuedo Christian

Panda Caution - Poster is Crazy Bleeding heart liebral Uppity Woman/Enabler Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker Lezbo

Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Thinks Design is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Lies Mooselimbs Tell About Jesus - 04-10-2017, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword Of Christ View Post
Have you actually read the Bible?

I love the Mooselimbs in Christ but that does not mean I should tolerate them or not cheer when President Trump unleashes hellfire on them in the form of a drone attack or a few strategic nukes.

You will have plenty of Mooselimbs to fornicate in the fires of hell with when you go there. I think you may even like it there... you and all the other Liebrul harlots.

Ezekiel 23:20 For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

Ezekiel 23:19 Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt.

Ezekiel 23 says that Egyptian men have huge tally-whackers. It says the men were hung like asses. I bet you like that.

***Depiction of tumescent animal member removed***
Gross.

I have contacted the fair and impartial moderation team on you so there.

I whore for Satan

Last edited by Dr Laurence Niles; 04-10-2017 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Edited to remove the very picture you complained about.