View Single Post
(#50)
Old
Unsaved trash, racist negro-hating scum

Matchbox_On_Fire is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Matchbox_On_Fire is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Matchbox_On_Fire is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: "It's your fault if I rape you" pamphlets for teen girls - 03-17-2010, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
I think we are in clear agreement then. If you had read Brother Jeb's link, you would realize these are being handed out to scantily dressed women.

As 1 Timothy 2:9, points out:
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

From post one, Jeb says you should adopt the idea. But just to hand out to teen girls, no mention of certian girls recieve this whole others do not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
This is a great idea. We need to print up our own "It's your fault if I rape you" pamphlets for the teenie girls around here.
Which is a bad idea to begain with. Stistics of rape show that raqpe is more common to be done by someone the girl knows and trusts then by anyone else. So teen girls, who were raped by their teachers, dads, uncles, or church consoulars. These girls you'd give the pamplets to are given the burden that their being raped was their fault, even though they are young and probably couldn't fight against it for themselves.

No matter how you look at this idea it's a bad idea. Not to say don't do anything to curb rape incediants, but don't indorse and do thids idea.

Quote:
Well, that's better. Of course we don't endorse the idea that rape is ever okay.
Rape is a hard issue. I'm glad you don't find that rape is ever ok, but make sure you protect the victums who have been raped too, not just try to avoid others from being raped.

Quote:
Well golly, that's a nice sentiment, but don't think we aren't going to call you out when you're wrong.

As Hebrews 12:6-8 says

For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

Do you understand now, my little bastard seeking the path to True Christianity™?
If you wish to call me out on something, then do me a favor. Accept the same. This is one thread I've called you guys on, and eventually you turned reasonable after I defended the issue. But I'm tagged as a racist biggot, for sticking up for black people, I was given a privite citation with the reason being that I go "yapitty yapitty yap," as well as another citation for agreeing a different member had a good point. The reason for the citation? For siding with a femnazi. The point I agreed to was that women can do anything a man can do as well.

So go ahead and call me out. I hope I get something out of it, instead of the common response of mock me, condem me, and then congradulate eachouther on how well I was mocked and condemed. But expect the same from me for some time. There are many things I've seen that I think you all should be called out on so you know about it and can change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Friend,

I am glad you are rejecting hate and embracing love. Thank you for remembering me in your prayers.

Now,..

Could you please explain what you are taking exception to in this statement?
"You may have been given this leaflet because of the way you are dressed," it begins. "Have you thought about standing before the true and living God to be judged?"

"Scripture tells us that when a man looks on a woman to lust for her he has already committed adultery in his heart. If you are dressed in a way that tempts a men to do this secret (or not so secret) sin, you are a participant in the sin...By the way, some rape victims would not have been raped if they had dressed properly. So can we really say they were innocent victims?"
"There are no innocent victims." It moves from some are guilty do to dress, to there are no innocant victums. This is, I assume, an opinion based on nothing but our best geuss and what sounds reasonable. Right? well here's the thing, it's just plainly not accurate. Studies of criminal serial rapists have said that this breed of rapist usually picks their targets, on things that have nothing to do with how they dress, or how sudictive they act, but on basic how easy is it to rape her. Characteristics such as long easy to grab hair, and living alone, come into play. Then there are the other breed of rapists, those who rape someone close to them. In this kind of breed yes the victum may have contribited to the event, however it doesn't explain other times, such as when a father rapes a daughter. That child is now tramitized by her father, and has no hope against it usually. This is also an innocant victum. Does that make sense?