View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default BUMS - Bringing Unsaved Mendicants Salvation - 08-22-2019, 09:30 AM

As a former meth addict and out-of-luck alcoholic, I know how lost one's life is, without the tender touch of Jesus Christ. It's with a humble and manly single tear I announce a new outreach program - BUMS (Bringing Unsaved Mendicants Salvation); an exciting outreach operative mission to accelerate winning souls on behalf of Christ's Army. You'd be surprised! Even in the most surly, fowl-mouthed, piss-laden, violent skidrow hobo can one see glimmers of Christ-like qualities, more so they you could ever dream to find inside any soulless atheist.

BUMS is rushing the streets at this very moment, hitting up every transient and exchanging samples of the Good News in return for their day's panhandlings. What good is a few pennies that would be libel to fuel their destruction coke addiction, comparatively to something of true value; God's greatest gift? Unfortunately, I don't possess the proper street credentials, being a mere Forum Member, to handle the task of any real prosthelytizing. I'm along as a case example witness and coin collector, working alongside a True Christian minister, who unfortunately cannot be named here, for legal reasons.

1 Timothy 6:10

10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Nevermore, BUMS is here to pierce those flopheads with something greater, Jesus Christ, their King, who died on the cross for their (many) sins.