View Single Post
(#663)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: The Moomins – One step away from being Satan's concubine - 06-17-2014, 03:40 PM

Today I saw in a newspaper most disturbing news: They arrange Moomin Weddings in the Moominland! People from Japan (of course) travel there to have some pervert ceremony with those creatures.

Well. That is not all. When I tried to find out what this Sodoma really is, I found THIS. Tove Jansson - creator of the Moomins - has been working in co-operation with Lutheran Church. One more horrible sin for Finnish Lutherans to carry with them to the

I am sure those 10 were not virgins after that twisted lesbian feminazi had painted them.