View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: The Landover Santa v. Jesus Challenge! - 12-13-2018, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
I remember when I was a younger girl I’d swear I would hear you breaking through my windows of my trailer. You used to wake me up in the middle of the night and my Pa would have to calm me with his usual midnight slurred speech that it’s just YOU checking on the tree. Not that it made me feel any better YOU CREEP! You even broke in during the non winter months! Thankfully by the time I ran into the living room you were already chased off by my Pa!
Maxxie my girly-girl! Are you still mad because you were not allowed to peek into my pants all those years ago? I bet you are. Aren't you a nice girl! Of course you are! You are all so cute when you have your tantrums! I know just what you want and need! So here's the Richard Gere detachable action figure head that you can mount to any one of your Bazooka-Bob figures or whatever. Please tell Bathy that the micro plastics are not caused by the production of the toys but by their careless disposal.

Ho ho ho, Maxxie my pumpkin, while I cannot deliver you your future husband I'm sure that someone'll be pumpin', you in no time if you keep sober and nice! Or if you don't keep sober it'll be even more likely.

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!