Thread: WHY?
View Single Post
(#8)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Flat Earth 2nd Year Bible College Real American™ 3rd Year Bible College Tell her once

Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: WHY? - 01-15-2011, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by /silverwing View Post
Why do you hate the other religions, sexualities, and races? They are just as good as us, many are even better. Just because some has a different skin tone doesn't mean they are evil. And besides, half of the other religions (Judaism and Islam) still believe in God and Jesus. IMO, many of you are just as bad as you make others out to be. Yes, i know you are just going to ban me and smack an "Unsaved Trash" sticker on my profile, and i'm okay with that. Goodbye.

__________________________________________________ ___________________
/Silverwing, Supporting equality in all races, religions, and sexualities.
Listen, lady. My True Christian™ brethren have already explained to you why you are wrong about religions etc. being equal. But do you honestly think that some races are better than others? Such racism will not be tolerated here, ms Silverwing. And btw, why are you a methodist christian (I checked your User Profile) when you think that other religions are better? And assuming you're straight why haven't you become a homosexual or animal-sodomizer if you think other sexualities are better?

To the atheists:

To the false christians:

Feel like pissing off God? Perhaps this will change your mind:

Hosea 13:16
Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.