View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Social Justice (false) Christian

So much snowflakeyness he needs an avalanche warning.

Barney Marxist Special Snowflake Commmmmunnissss Parking Lot Tither Cherry-picker Democrat

Social Construct is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Social Construct is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Social Construct is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Social Construct is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Social Construct is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Social Construct is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Social Construct is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Angry Democrats lost the election because they nominated a white man - 11-07-2020, 05:53 PM

Democrats lost the election because they nominated a white man. (Joe Biden may have won the popular vote, but the nerd vote, the loser vote, and the drooling-retard saliva-control-challenged vote are over-represented by the electoral collage).

I've always said and I always will say that elections are decided by the freckle-vote, meaning that candidates have to have melanin to get momentum.

And don't tell me that Bernie Sanders would have won, Jews are racial flip-floppers, switching from "underrepresented" to "white man" within 5 minutes according to 538:
NOV. 7, 12:17: Joe Lieberman, the 2000 VP nominee, was the first Jewish American to appear on a major party presidential ticket. They won the popular vote
NOV. 7, 12:12: Maybe worth noting that Democrats are 3-0 this century when they have a Black person on the ticket, and 0-3 when they don’t.
This is not a mandate for anything, because the Russians rigged the election by posting frog cartoons, and American elections don't count when Russians are making fun of us.

Trigger Warning: the text you have just read may have caused: flashbacks to historical oppression, normalization of whiteness, hegemonic hyper-masculinity (if I must say so myself), assumption of genders, species, and/or status as a living being, other problematic sins which are yet to be discovered and outlawed but I should still be (eventually) punished for.

MOD NOTE: click here for a Wokish-To-English Dictionary.