View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash, admitted retarded

Segoosuoia is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Segoosuoia is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Segoosuoia is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Segoosuoia is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Segoosuoia is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Segoosuoia is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Segoosuoia is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Segoosuoia is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Segoosuoia is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Segoosuoia is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Segoosuoia is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: New TV show "Born this way" - 12-13-2015, 05:45 AM

Now you're trolling me calling me Sequoyah spelled like that when I told you I hate that. My computer doesn't even say it correctly when you do that. IT'S SEQUOIA!!! I guess I should consider the source. I told you I was autistic and now you're gonna milk it for all it's worth by throwing bad triggers at me.

Also, God wasn't calling names, but calling people out for their actions, like if someone called you an insensitive, low-class troll for going around bullying the disabled. This is completely different from making fun of people who happen to have a disability.