View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash, vile papist scum
Under Investigation

Catholiic and Proud is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Catholiic and Proud is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Christian's worst nightmare: The Pedo Muppets taking your child's virginity!!! - 12-02-2011, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamiLW View Post
Wow, seriously?? What is wrong with you people? You're so busy finding sins in others (that aren't there) so what are you hiding? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Real christians don't act like this.
I believe this poster is right. Never have I seen so ignorant douche bags that only find fault in others then try to find the good in others and fault in themselves. I hope the Lord saves you all and that you can be persuaded to stop ranting and flaming on things that teach real MORAL VALUE or isn't at all harmless. That's all you assholes do.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9