View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash

Elder Older is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The Muppet Movie: Anti-Capitalist Propaganda! - 03-16-2012, 01:18 AM

Thank you for this enlightening comment! Your help in answering the question if i should let my six year old grandson watch this obviously digusting bit of propaganda is greatly appreciated. Even if he will not understand why he can't watch the "Muppets" any longer, he will be thankful in ten years when he has a child of his own.

It is saddening what has become of this once beautiful country. I came to the US from Germany in the early Seventies and was delighted back then by this little puppets prancing around in a perfectly synchronized chorus line accompanied by a smashing tune. I also liked the little frog man telling humorous anecdotes to his younger cousin while padding him gently on the head and avoiding the amorous approaches of the pig lady.

But now this tradition of watching the little puppet people together with my grandchildren has been taken from me by the evil infiltration of the communist snakes. It is truly sad...