View Single Post
(#43)
Old
Unsaved trash, toothless drunken scott
Under Investigation

21stCenturyGuy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello Christians - 01-02-2012, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
You are now trying to get Mary to question her faith.

Won't work, Sparky.
Woah, My apologies, I didn't mean for it to sound like that was my intentions. I would never hope to try and persuade a Christian out of their beliefs, I respect your right to HAVE those beliefs too much to interfere. As I hope many here feel the same way to others.

I meant that I was confused by how he was involving himself in Moses's crusade, while having promised free will. But I guess your right, I should read up a bit more on the subject; If I am honest, I don't even own a bible, let alone read it cover to cover.

Quote:
No. The world, and the universe, were made by God, for God.

Humans are but one of the many species He created to populate His, not OUR, universe.

This is one of the shortfalls of atheism. Since you believe yourselves to be the highest intelligence in the universe, you cannot help but exalt yourselves above all Creation. You then project that onto Christians, assuming we also exalt ourselves above all Creation and believe that the universe was made for us.

WE were made for God's universe, not the other way around.
So we are not alone then, like the Angels, he would have created other species to keep him company?

I would'nt say that, as an Atheist, I hold myself higher then all of Creation, I know we have limits, if a Meteor hits Earth, nothing I can do about it, if I wanted to reach out and touch the moon, I couldnt. But I know what you mean, with our limited experience we can't see the big picture. Which is quite a thought-provoking, if unsettling prospect...

Anyway, I will have to talk later, need to get to sleep before I make some slip-up on here that I will regret later, it has definatly been interesting talking to the four of you, I hope that the rest of the forum accepts me with; well even your level of sceptism would be nice. It has been nice to meet you, Rev, Mary, Pastor.

I will see you another day.

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.