View Single Post
(#72)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker

winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-30-2013, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
You are alive because all of your descendents all the way back to Adam procreated.
No. In the beginning there were some simple molecules, like ammonia, methane and carbon dioxide on earth. These molecules contain all the atoms required to form more complex molecules and systems of molecules. At some point a pattern occurred that procreated. Over billions of years and trillions and quadrillions of individuals, today's species such as mankind and all the animals, plants funghi etc around you evolved.

Quote:
You see, the universe is full of sequences of events, where each event is predated by a cause
I wholeheartedly agree. That is the fundament of modern science. If causality didn't exist, we could throw away pretty much all we know in an instant.

Quote:
Only God is completely outside of this order.
And this is where it gets ludicrous. Either causality is universal, then god is subject to it. Or it isn't, in which case what you said before is invalid.

Quote:
This kind of mushy thinking might confuse your atheist butt-buddies,
No, this kind of argument might confuse your christians, who see it is about the divine, so it has to right. Anybody not indoctrinated will see that the parts of your sentence are simply not related to each other. Just as the roundness of an apple and the taste of a banana are two completely different things that are not related.

[/QUOTE]but you are dealing with the sharp mind of a True Christian™[/QUOTE]A razor blade is very sharp, but it is also very tiny and thin...

Quote:
Unicorns existed in the past:
Are there any unicorns today? I have seen none.

Quote:
So, the question stands...why do you hate God?
Ok, the bible uses unicorns in a comparison. Why does that mean I hate god? I think your mind needs a little sharpening.

Quote:
Do you deny that the mind of God exists outside of and independent of the universe he created for us?
This is getting tiring. Please do read my posts before you answer. I asked about the WORD of god. I better repeat this. The WORD!!!!! Not the mind!!!! If any supernatural being ended the universe at a time, there would be no place for his/her word to be around.

Quote:
That would be like saying the egg came before the chicken, which is a ridiculous notion.
So you have seen chicken transforming into eggs? I have only seen the exact opposite.

Your very fine example just demonstrates that the notion of a god does not make sense from a rational point of view because the foundation of rationality, causality does not apply to god.

Quote:
You know, it's not too late for you to admit your hatred of God is wrong, get on your knees and repent, and get right with God. Jesus brought you here so that you could be instructed in the ways of his followers. Don't let this chance get away from you and you find yourself impaled on the barbed tallywhacker of Satan, while you are burned forever and have no chance of escape...ever.
I don't hate something whose existence is not backed up by empirical evidence. Neither the existence of god nor the existence of hell nor the one of unicorns has been proven by science. I am not afraid of hell, because I don't believe it exists. When will you people get it? It is futile to threaten me with eternal torment as long as I think your judgement is misguided in that respect.

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.