View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

SouthernSandman has had a couple of people click the rep button.SouthernSandman has had a couple of people click the rep button.SouthernSandman has had a couple of people click the rep button.SouthernSandman has had a couple of people click the rep button.SouthernSandman has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: GOD HATES TECHNOLOGY: Ecclesiastes 7:29 - 10-20-2010, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Campbell View Post
I'm really not sure what to say here, after all technology is how I make my living.

If God is against technology, where do we draw the line? The Amish decided somewhere in the 1800's, technically the wheel is a form of technology.
Not really, brother. The wheel was invented a long time before the Word was given to us. How about we draw the line somewhere between 1604 and 1611, when our dear KJV1611 was translated from the Textus Receptus, the Masoretic Hebrew text and the Alexandrian LXX ? Everything that until THEN existed under the sun is everything that was meant to be, as our Lord clearly intended us 21st century dwellers to hear the True Word from King James' work, and not the previous, lesser Bible versions.

Zechariah 13:3: And it shall come to pass, when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the LORD: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.