View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Very low IQ
God-mocking heathen
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Full of it Cancer on Society Sissy Cry Baby The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Perv The swine behind the pearl

curtisedwardgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisedwardgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisedwardgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisedwardgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisedwardgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisedwardgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisedwardgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisedwardgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisedwardgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisedwardgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.curtisedwardgrice is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default I was here before I lost my mind - 12-21-2015, 10:35 AM

My names Curtis Edward Grice and I'm here to join your church I thought about it and I'm ready to be a member