View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Christian Poet Emeritus
Forum Member

True Heterosexual™ Christian Love The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture

Poetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Where Have You Been? - 10-14-2007, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
What an amazing
mind (I ain't sayin' diff'rent).
I'd like to think a thought through it
to see what shines the penny.
Well, sir, what shines the quarter is that ode I have fresh-made for you in a nearby space.

Yep, you were way ahead of the pack in alternative fuel technology in my imaginary (but not far from the truth!) re-casting of your life in an earlier time.

The best poet that ever wrote for the USA was Edgar Allen Guest.
(mind, I ain't sayin' I'm near as good!)