View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

JessicaLovesGod! is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: TWILIGHT: sending sexting tweens on mass-sucking frenzy! - 06-09-2011, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
I've been reading alot, and I mean alot about this "sexting". Young nubile teenage girls will take naughty pictures of themselves showing off their ladybits. Have you heard of anything more disgusting?

Combine this with the raw sexuality of the Twilight movies and you have a recipe for disaster. Sixteen year old girls will put plastic Halloween fangs in their mouth and take pictures of themselves providing oral stimulation on their boyfriends! Shirtless teenage boys will videotaping themselves biting the necks of virgins and drinking their blood. Young girls will lie on beds and take pictures of themselves inserting crucifixes into both their orifices down there.

The possibilities are sickening. As concerned parents, we need to restrict our children's mobile phone access. We need to read their text messages and emails. If your teenage daughter has been sending out racy photos/text messages/emails, and you are unsure of what to do....forward them to me immediately. revjimosborne@gmail.com As a caring pastor, I can help you through this.

Remember: Teenagers only want privacy when they have something to hide.

What kind of wh0re would take pictures of that?? Boy am I glad that I was raised to be a True Lady and to stay pure (I like to think "Would God approve of me doing this?" Or "Would God wish to see me like this?" before I do anything. If I doubt for a second I do not do it, or ask my father to see what he says). I do not even have one of those phones. If you wish to speak to me, you can speak to me in person after church on Sunday.

I will be sure to keep that in mind Pastor, if any of my friends tell me of awful things they have done!