View Single Post
(#41)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Shamrock is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND! - 11-14-2010, 01:43 AM

I stumbled upon this forum and as freedom of speech and expression is a God given right to every citizen of this world then I felt it my duty as an member of the Irish nation to voice my utter disgust at the ignorance that has been masked under a veil of supposed religious devotion.

Your argument stems from a very stereotypical depiction of the Irish as being alcoholic monkeys whose sole objective in life is to drink themselves into oblivian and wallow in their sadness of not being an American? Now what may I ask you is an American? Your country was founded and built on the Immigration of millions who bought into the dream of it being the land of freedom, liberty and oppurtunity. After the annihilation of the Native Americans, what was left was mixed together with the elegance and education of Europe who sailed over to you land and built the infrastructure, railroads etc...

A few things that just prove the ignorance on this forum.

One fo your patrons claimed that the Oirish can't speak American... Education will teach you that the Western world speaks English in many forms of caloquilisms and there is no such thing as "speaking American"

Secondly, proclaiming the sentence 'I LOVE JESUS!" does not vindicate your ignorance.

In relation to sexuality. Well if you knew anything about Irish society then you would know that homosexuality has been a hot topic for debate over the decades and yes, we have become liberal but you guys are the ones living whose country is the biggest contributor in in the mass production of the gay image. I completely support those who wish to live that lifestyle.

Stop living in dream world. Your country is very fragmented and coming on here and attacking a nation to validate yourselves and your extremists beliefs just illustrates the utter insincerity of the foundation of your religious practice.

On a parting note, I will say to that you are the stereotype of your country. Ignorant, stupid, insular and completely blinded by a patriotism that stands tall in its superiority complex. I am glad that I have met Americans who I have found to be so grounded,educated and open. Because unlike you people, I visited your country and my open mind befriended and interacted with your people.

Your God made each one of us and who are you to judge his creations. If you want to see us as leppers or outcasts then remember that Jesus embraced the outcasts, the thieves, the prositutes and the homeless. No one was, apparently, beneath him no matter what the circumstance. Your superiority complex seems to think otherwise. Hypocrits.