View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: "Raptured Rapists": Caring Christian Rape Ministry - 08-30-2010, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas W View Post
In case there's any doubters who reads this thread, I know from first hand experience that being forced by temptation to rape someone, whom you might even have been lured to love, is a horrible experience: You very clearly feel the Devil take control of your body, and you feel yourself trapped within a body that suddenly doesn't obey you, like if you're sitting powerless in a seat of a rollercoaster, and trapped with eyes that see only flesh and lust. Once you've been possessed like this, you'll never be the same again, because you'll always be aware that you contain an open seat for the Devil to sit, and just how little it takes for him to come pay you a visit and do awful things with your helpless body.

Women speak about rape - about lying there and be unable to escape because someone is physically restraining them. I tell you now that they're the LUCKY ones. They only had their BODY ravaged. Though they cry their over-emotional tears, talking about rape as some ultimate evil, they will NEVER know shame and suffering like I know it. They may have had a human cock inside them, but I had something much, much more unclean inside me.

The whore who tried to tempt me failed the first time she tried, because with all my strength, and with the Power of The Lord, I barely managed to exorcize myself. I was trapped in the middle of the woods with her, so I couldn't escape her company even though I wanted to, so I tried to keep calm afterwards, even when she literally asked me:
"How come you didn't rape me?"
You see, this wasn't the first time that she had tried to force someone into raping her. This was so common that she knew how men worked, and in the name of Satan, she actively sought out to tempt men into possession. Not a day goes by without me wishing for stoning to be legalized again, because I would gladly dedicate a lifetime to stoning every little part of her unholy, devil-worshipping body. So much of The Lords anger is in me.

I charged her with sexual assault a few years later, because according to the laws of my country, forcing somebody - male or female - into sex, is rape, and she was forcing me to do what I didn't want to. ...but just as I thought, the police told me that although the law was officially gender neutral, they wouldn't charge her even if she confessed to raping me.
I feel for you Brother, it's disgusting what women can get away with in this femnazi world of ours.

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?