View Single Post
(#303)
Old
Forum Member, Repenting an inch at a time
Forum Member

Persecuted Beautiful on the Inside Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Homemaker Cleanest Kitchen

Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - 11-07-2013, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoogey View Post
Please tell me, how you can hate your parents, yet still honour them?
Jesus is pretty clear in Matthew and Luke, Spugly. You have to read Luke 14, where Jesus tells you to do that.

Quote:
After all, if the child had permission, then the child would not need help from the pastors on how to use it. On top of this, the child would not need to explain to their parents where their new PS3 came from, if the parents had already given their permisison for the child to make their donation.
Maybe the parents are agree, but they're busy.

Quote:
Thanks, but i'm not a fan of pumpkins!
God loves them. He thinks they're cool. 2 Kings 4:39, Jonah 4:6. That you disagree is no surprise, sadly.

Paying for the sins of my hateful parents since pre-birth. Jeremiah 32:18. Now cooking for Jesus as inspired by Deuteronomy 8:3.