View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

angel. is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Jesus' eternal love Re: Blasphemous LGBT "Pride" Month! - 07-01-2019, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
Oh, Dear Brothers & Sisters of : My good, great graciousness, what is going on in our dear, old world? It seems like things are just getting worse and worse, thanks to that LGBT “Pride” stuff being in the news so much this week — and being shoved in our faces constantly. For some reason, those homersexualism perverts seem to think they now own the month of June, in addition to having claimed ’s rainbow! And the more they demand, the more they seem to be getting. Why, in the attached video clip, you will see an extremely brazen, blasphemous young man, dressed as our , at one of those “Pride” parades! As if this isn’t bad enough, I’ve read that he has actually changed his name (legally) to “ ”.

He (and his supportive followers) will regret the very moment they decided to partake of such sinful and abhorrent activity. God will not stand for it — He will NOT tolerate it!

Leviticus 20:13:
“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

I urge all believers to contact your Congressman, AND our God-sent President Trump. This disgusting debauchery must not continue! In ’ mighty Name, I pray.

A blessed day to all.
Sincerely, Isabella W.

Although I do feel sorry for those more uneducated on modern society, I do have to point out your ignorance. Jesus taught in the Sermon that good trees bear good fruit and bad trees bear bad ones. He also teaches to love thy neighbour. I do not recall him explicitly saying that homosexuals are evil. On the contrary the message is repeated to love anyone regardless of their background, so while you traditionalist Christians go on and on about how bad gay people are, its actually very ironic considering that you are going against Jesus' command to love everyone.

I do have to point out this sheer stupidity and I hope that old white traditionalists can get over themselves and stop discriminating people, which is exactly what the bible teaches not to do.