View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: How to DESTROY a liberal: "why is Scandanavia successful?" - 08-10-2010, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by self_aware_sinner View Post
I think those girls look very nice, every guy wants to date a blonde lol I think it's a sign that God is at work in their lives, speaks well of them somehow. I don't know maybe that anyway NEVER MIND! lol
Oh, so now it's blondes you're after. I'm getting the feeling that you would bed anything that would let you (or you can surprise).

Quote:
Originally Posted by self_aware_sinner View Post
ps. Those aren't devil horns, which would be goat horns, those are cow horns, and what the vikings used to wear traditionally, on their helmets. The Minnesota Vikings pay tribute to that, it's a symbol of manliness, in the sense it shows strength and brawn.
Yeah, you may want to curb that because I know if the wife heard that she would go Beserker on your butt so fast you wouldn't know what hit you. Let's look at the logic, the Vikings were warriors, would a warrior actually go into battle with what was essentially handles on their head?

The whole horn thing was a lie started by catholic priests in order to associate them with Satan, so in fact yes they are "devil horns".

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?