View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Unsaved trash
Irish drunk

Not the Sharpest Tool in the Shed Retard Posting

IwillTumblrShameYou is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why is Trump mourning the shooting at the synagogue? - 12-20-2018, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
What? The OT is not reliable? But but but it is the word of God! Why God would write such a big book only for it being not reliable?
I really did not think Catholics would have reach the ultimate low in terms of separating themselves from the path to salvation.
If you are a Catholic, you consider the Councils to be the word of God in the mouth of the Pope. So tell me, are the Councils more reliable than the OT? Who decides about reliability? Is it yourself?

By the way, Catholics are not Christian. You are only Ring kissing Mary worshippers, and you will face the same fate as all the pagans, meaning Hell.

The OT are not made up true stories that you should take at face value but more or less stories and morals you should take on for life. Plus, it's been passed on for so many centuries that the stories we know today are most likely not at all like the ones from when it happened. Also, why are Catholics not Christians? We have the biggest following and who says you get to say what my religion is and what will happen to me if I follow it. We are all the same. We are all Christians in the end. Plus, I would like some points on how "terrible" Catholics are.