View Single Post
(#80)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Dr. Boob is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dr. Boob is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dr. Boob is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dr. Boob is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dr. Boob is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dr. Boob is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dr. Boob is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dr. Boob is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dr. Boob is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Welcome to Focus on Family! - 01-21-2011, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
I am sure your games are well intended, but Children should study the Bible directly. Not a politically correct castrated Bible for children. Not a Biblical animated movie. Not a Biblical video game. Just the 100% pure and unaltered King James 1611 Holy Bible. Everything else is a waste of time and a violation of Deuteronomy 4:2 "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you."
So, you violate this. You are on here aren't you? That's not studying the bible.