View Single Post
(#37)
Old
True Christian™ fisherman

Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johnnyboy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why can't the English type? - 06-25-2009, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTannor View Post
Brother Johnnyboy, it would appear that Sister Angels has the basics well in hand.

Pies, fileting fish, biscuits and gravy. What more could you ask?

I'll tell you what more: Space bar skills, that's what!!!

Ijustgetsoupsetoverpoortypingskillsthatitmakesmybl oodboilbecauseit'ssodifficulttoread.

Forgive me, Brother Johnnyboy. Now that I've gotten that out of my system, please continue your liaison.
True Brother Tannor, true indeed. Rome wasn't built in a day. A man in my situation must overlook a few flaws as long as the proper effort is being put forth and there is improvement(open for debate in this case). Since I've been saving up a LOT of ammo for future little Johnnyboys, I'm almost to the point of desp....nevermind. Thanks for your input and support.