View Single Post
(#50)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Tour De France Beats Out Figure Skating-Now World's Gayest Sp - 10-22-2010, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by umpalumpa View Post
god isnt real god isnt real god isnt real. your lives have been wasted worshipping a mystical being because you are so scared of your own deaths you find comfort thinking that you live forever. homosexuals dont make a big fuss about you hating them in fact some of them still want to be part of the church (as stupid as it is) and be accepted by you so why dont you just stop being such a bunch of cooters* and wake the piffle* up. everyone knows once you get a higher status in the church your allowed to touch little boys anayway that seems to be how it works doesnt it? so maybe the whole homosexual thing isnt so far removed from yourselves. oh and i didnt read this in the bible.
Of course you didn't read the Bible, you're so demon infested I'd be surprised if you could pick one up without spewing green pea soup all over the place.

You know Jesus can save you from all that anger and hatred. Just get on your knees and sincerely ask him to fill you with the holy spirit.

Drama queen