View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Claims not to be a dago slut
Unintelligible motor-mouthed Spaniardess; earplugs advised

Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Uppity Woman/Enabler

María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Women's soccer is more important than men's soccer - 07-11-2011, 04:37 PM

Well sayed Mr Lukas!
I think a long it it have made now that women have no been took serious in fútbol - and is a great sport in general (Spain's handsome men team of course is WORLD'S CHAMPION OF THE WHOLE WORLD remember??)

But I thihnk is time for fútbol femenino be recognizated more because is a good esport for to play - I used to play myself, I was a whinger, no so great but was fun, I estopped a few year ago, but my little sister play in team whit some local gilrs and she have much better balls contolled than me and in fact than all her team's mates, so I think is a good thing for it be promote and especially if USA is good in this esport. I must try to whatch this - is good to see women kick balls in serious situation.

Thank you for this informations Mr Lukas, and God Bless to you!!!

Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
My favorite verse from the Bible is:
- A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.