View Single Post
(#248)
Old
Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS Messicant Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 02-29-2016, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup Bruh View Post
I agree with some of the things you said.
Thank you.

Quote:
The slave part is true, although we don't personally have slaves. Speaking of which, are they slaves in the sweatshops? Do they get paid? Idk, but no matter, I don't really care about today and then anymore.
You don't care to know if the person who made stuff you buy got paid or not? Interesting. I wouldn't say that makes you a good person...

Quote:
What I want to know is the purpose of this thread. Why are women and children so looked down upon here that you say we should beat them, burn them, or sell them? What is the point? I'm sorry that I came here so strongly. I just felt angry that there is a lot of prejudice in these forums.
You see, this lovely community (which I am studying as part of my Ph.D. dissertation research) really believes in the Bible. I have encountered people of many faiths in my life, but this church is truly unique in that it does not reject the parts of the Bible that do not agree with contemporary morality, but embraces all of it. Including the really nasty parts of the Bible that other churches ignore. While that puts the members of this community at odds with the mainstream society, you must admire them for their true faith in God - faith that no other church possesses!

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.