View Single Post
(#37)
Old
Forum Member

Uppity Woman/Enabler Uppity Woman/Enabler Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny

Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Vegetarians Exposed: Anti-Jesus, Anti-American, Bestiality Cr - 11-06-2009, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Lola, I believe that I speak with 100% certainty that if you were to plop this glob of goo down on the table in front of Emil this Thanksgiving, you'd get the beating of your life.

That soy stuff turns a man queer. Better avoid the tofoo.

I can attest to that he saw my post and made that very clear.TURKEY and all the fixens it is and possibly a deer roast too!