View Single Post
(#35)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Brazilian soccer fag attempts to sodomize ref during game! - 04-28-2007, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
Hmm.
This brings up an interesting point.
The word 'sodomy' itself does not appear in the KJV1611.
Which means that the word itself pretty much originated as a 'secular definition', coined from biblical references.
And thus, this same 'secular definition' does mean tallywhacher into poophole.

It follows that a sodomite is someone who commits sodomy, and sodomites are mentioned in the Bible.
With that very word.

And it says that:
And there were also sodomites in the land:
And they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.
1 Kings 14:24

ALL the abominations, not just one abomination.
But your secular definition is narrow and only mean ONE thing, and thus cannot be correct!

Sodomites, the name given because they do what the men of Sodom did, are thus those who commit sodomy.
So what then, would sodomy be defined as in the Bible?
"Fornication, and going after strange flesh". (Jude 1:7)

So obviously, sodomy is not ONE thing.
It is several vile things, but all are about man on man sex..

Quote:
Maybe, but it still doesn't specify.
Exactly, it doesn't specify that vile practice you mention.
Thus, that's not the only thing that constitutes sodomy.

Quote:
Like I said, the word 'sodomy' itself doesn't appear in the bible. It was coined from the bible but not in the bible.
So the word isn't defined in the bible, because the word does not exist in the bible.
As I showed you above, you know too little of the Bible to know anything about these sort of things.
And your "logic" is too flawed.

Quote:
Bah.
Seeing as I don't believe in your god, I think 'what's what' can be obtained from much more reliable sources.
More reliable than God?

Quote:
Oh well, maybe my first definition was lacking something. The bible is more like a movie script.
Go ahead and mock us, heathen. God will only bless us for it.
The fact still stands, a nonbeliever cannot understand God nor His Holy Word.

Now stop this sillyness before you get an infraction for uppity backtalk..
We have more important things to do here than explain the obvious to dumb harlots.
We must spread the gospel!

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 04-28-2007 at 01:52 PM.