View Single Post
(#27)
Old
On the straight and narrow path to Heaven.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Gold Tither Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Fear of God - 12-12-2009, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgivenSinner:) View Post
Man, I sound so judgemental, I'm sorry, but I am really struggling to comprehend you guys. You seem to what the Lords will so badly, but the fundamental basis of christianity is LOVE.
I mean, Jesus died for me when I was an atheist who hated him, I was a truly horrendous sinner, and he loved me enough to give up His life for me! He feels the same way about those "brats"!
What children need this time of year is to be taught to fear God. After all, what happens if they mock Uncle Henry because of his bald head? Would you like the LORD to send some wild animal to punish them (2 Kings 2) because you hadn't taught them proper respect?